cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yevhen
Advocate

True Detective season 4 on apple TV

When trying to play True Detective season 4 on Apple TV I'm getting `Sorry! Unable to play requested content at the moment, please try again later.`

On my laptop it works fine, though 

25 REPLIES 25
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Everyone, at the moment there may be a small workaround. Some Members have had success by switching their Sound Output to Stereo instead of Dolby. We're still working on an actual fix at the moment and we will try to keep you updated here on the forum. So sorry about this once again people. 

JustMe
Scholar

hi @Tony-D sadly this didn't work for me, it was worth a try though! 

John-J
Observer

@Tony-D Didn't work for me either.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Ahhh, thanks for letting me know @JustMe i'm in until 8PM tonight, ill post here if i find anything out about a full fix. Cheers 

JustMe
Scholar

@Tony-D interestingly, Murdoch Mysteries, Season 17, Episode 2 worked ok today. However, that is only available in stereo, not 5.1 - obviously that does make a difference. As nothing uploaded in 5.1 works. Hope this information helps the team resolves the ongoing issue... 

RoyB
Legend

@JustMe @Yevhen @John-J @Tony-D @Chaosphere 

Just tried True Detective again on my Apple TV+ and both S4E1 and S4E2 are working OK now.

IMG_1284.jpeg

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.