cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JustMe
Scholar

Surreal Estate Season 2 - Error trying to play on Apple TV 4K

Is anyone else getting an error trying to watch Surreal Estate - Season 2 using an Apple TV 4K - it's not Woking on either of my Apple TV 4K devices 2nd or 3rd generation. However, I can play directly on my LG TV 🤷🏼 - I just get the error " Sorry!  Unable to play requested content at the moment, please try again later."  - Season 1  plays fine on my Apple TV 4k, as does everything else..... Any ideas, or help would be appreciated. Many thanks 🤷🏼

23 REPLIES 23
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JustMe 

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?

Rebooting both devices and router?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
JustMe
Scholar

@gavs82008 

@gavs82008 yes tried both solutions, neither work...  Strange one eh!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JustMe 

Considering it works on other devices points it to be a fault with the app on Apple TV. Is it just that or have have you tried other content or live tv?

JustMe
Scholar

@gavs82008 Hi, everything else works fine. Live Tv. All other On demand programmes.  Just this series. It is all very strangle, Especially as it works on my LG TV on my KItcken ok! A friend has tried it on his Apple TV and has the same problem. So like you say, must be a problem with the App and this series?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@JustMe 

That’s definitely weird as hell. Does sound a fault with the show on those devices. 

Report with staff via live chat and hopefully they can sort it out. Make sure to be signed in and use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/problems-watching-now

JustMe
Scholar

@gavs82008 thanks will do, it's now happening on Magnum Series 3, Episode 12 that has just been added, but episode 11 works fine. Seems it's a problem when they add new programmes. I have even tried connecting my box to for internet using 5G, but it makes no difference.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @JustMe , we've sent this off to the relevant team and should hopefully hear back soon. Sorry about this. 

JustMe
Scholar

Hi @Tony-D Many thanks - Its been really weird and frustrating…. Have a good evening!

JustMe
Scholar

@Tony-D sadly - all new episodes added to Apple TV - still not playing with same error - have reported - have been told its an issue at my end - when clearly it isn’t with so many others are having the same problem. Latest episode of Magnum, Episode 13, Season 5 released today for example.