cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yevhen
Advocate

True Detective season 4 on apple TV

When trying to play True Detective season 4 on Apple TV I'm getting `Sorry! Unable to play requested content at the moment, please try again later.`

On my laptop it works fine, though 

25 REPLIES 25
CRG
Advocate

@Yevhen I am getting the same problem on Apple TV as well. 
WTF is going on NOWTV? 🤷‍♂️

Rhino1975

Same issue trying to watch it via the app on the PS4, although all I get us the blue circle of death

Browneye
Advocate

@Yevhen  i have exactly this same issue on the now tv app on my tv. Won’t play episode 1 and displays same error message - but will play all other season 1-3 episodes fine. Also works fine on app on my phone. Guess I won’t be watching this new series then. Bit of a waste of all that advertising Sky has been doing. Now tv is definitely the worst of all the streaming services.

Cooperman
Advocate

@Yevhen I have the exact same issue on multiple Apple TV 4K gen 2 and gen 3, it plays fine on the iPad so I airplay back to the Apple TV as a workaround.

BurntToast
Advocate

Same issue for me too. Works on all my devices (PS5, iPhone, PC) apart from Apple TV 4K gen 3. I have noticed that the Apple TV app has a message on the episode thumbnail which says 'WATCH UNTIL 20th Mar', but all my other devices don't have that. Not sure if that's something to do with the issue.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Yevhen @BurntToast @Cooperman @Browneye @Rhino1975 

You need to report with staff, it seldom is monitored by staff. See this info link.
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/what-is-community-for

Use live chat and staff there will be able to speak with you. Make sure to be signed in and use the 'How to get in touch' drop down.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/problems-watching-now
Be prepared for asking to do typical troubleshooting as deleting the app reinstall it, reboot the device and router. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
BurntToast
Advocate

Thanks @gavs82008. I've used live chat support and they've passed the issue over to their technical dept. Let's see what happens.

Elliotsdad
Advocate

@Yevhen yes, He m getting my exactly the same problem 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Elliotsdad 

See my post ‎16-01-2024 11:30

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help