927AFE19-B75A-43BA-8A2E-4A581E637B50.jpeg

40 REPLIES 40
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @SweetBlitz 

Thank you for the inform.

Is it this one, please? 

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/home/asset/gaa-limerick-v-waterford-2022/A5EK3G8KEEuS6nASUYzR3

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

@Izzie-T  Yes, that’s it. Thanks.

But going forward, how can I find these?  I searched for GAA, Hurling,  Limerick and Waterford  but had no joy.

And this is what happens when I paste the whole title…

B764CC4B-B8D9-4EA0-90FF-DE41B022D33D.jpeg

but directly using the link which sends me to the app on my iPad (search does not work in app either)

FF3C97BB-5BA5-4569-BC9A-999A02ED025A.jpeg

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @SweetBlitz 

The search function is a separated issue, which has been put into a long term investigation about this at present. 

If you would be able to use the link and play once for having it in the watch list folder, then you can play on your iPad through the watch list for now, please?

I will discuss with the layout team and see if anything we can go to help. Will update you when possible.

In the meantime, tag me when you need help on any matches that you cannot find. I will look into them for you as soon as I can.

Thank you very much for your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

upcoming games…

https://www.skysports.com/watch/gaa-on-sky

SAT 30TH APRIL

• Monaghan V Down Sky Sports Arena (16:30)
  • Dublin V Offaly / Wexford Sky Sports Arena (18:30)

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @SweetBlitz 

Thank you for advance info.

I will check them out for you on Tuesday return to work, but will request help about this with the layout team too.

Thank you.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

@Izzie-T many thanks - I am away this weekend, so would be good to see these games next week 🙂

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

look what has turned up

A8120502-09A2-443C-AF0A-E71CCB762DE6.jpeg

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @SweetBlitz 

Thank you for letting me know and your message again.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

This week's games are up

CCD46F3D-D15D-4E20-BD88-872E8459DDC5.jpeg

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

GAA games are no longer on the Best Of On Demand. I should just add them to my TV when I see them. Grrr!

@Izzie-T is is possible to have a GAA genre like Darts, NBA and NFL? 

GAA has its own page on Sky Sports, so why not a genre on Now TV https://www.skysports.com/gaa