starman73
Elite

Is there a way to do this?

@Izzie-T can you help?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @starman73 

This is being checked at the moment. will get back to you asap.

Thank you for your message.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @starman73 

We currently has these GAA content available via Sports > Best of On Demand and it is only the below three assets that are available on platform. See image below for reference.

GAA: Clare V Cork

GAA: Waterford V Galway

Gaa: Inside The Game 007

If you are looking for a game that is no in the list, can you please advise which game you are looking for please?

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

starman73
Elite

Hi @Izzie-T 

I can only see these. I want to watch Clare v Cork and Waterford v Galway, as listed above, but neither are showing via iPad (below) nor Stick nor Amazon fire app.  Just 2018 Galway v Clare game.

C1C523FE-006B-45F7-B9A8-9CECAF6BF2B6.jpeg

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @starman73 

If you are in ROI area member, you should be able to view highlights for Clare v Cork, Waterford v Galway and GAA inside the game but only these 3 games at the moment, with a further 7 expected throughout August. 

These are the only relevant 2021 match highlights available at the moment.

and it can be access via Sports>Best of On Demand  &  Home > Sports on Demand in Ireland only.

If you still cannot see them, please can you confirm the below: 

- If basic troubleshooting is done-(for unplug device/uninstall app, clear all history on device, smart TV & app. )

Thank you.

starman73
Elite

I am in England rather than Ireland.  But the games were shown on Sky Sports Arena, so why the different treatment for us in Britain?

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

@Izzie-T Why isn’t GAA available on catch up?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @SweetBlitz @starman73 

Best of OnDemand is a highlighted selection from our Editorial team, not really a full list.

However I am not sure which match you are looking for? 

I am only able to locate these 2 matches after 23/04/2022

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/home/asset/gaa-wexford-v-dublin-2022/A5EK3G8KEEuS6nvFUwphm

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/home/asset/gaa-wexford-v-dublin-2022/A5EK3G8KEEuS6nvFUwphm

If it is not what you are looking for, please state the match name, original live date. I will check with the team.

Thank you.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

@Izzie-T trying to find Limerick v Waterford 

Saturday 23rd Apr
Limerick V Waterford

Munster Hurling Championship Round 2

many thanks