cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Overcharged for Entertainment Pass

Hi 

Bought now tv box which came with 2 month movie pass for the folks at xmas ,, as you know i had to enter my bank details and was assured no money would be taken out ,, Well guess what , you took £9.99 out in january , febuary and march ..Can i have it back please !!!! , very unhappy 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Did you type in the voucher code correctly when setting up the box? There should have been a voucher in the box which you need to type in the code to get the pass for free.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
i remeber being asked to type in the code and was told "congratulations "
on setting up your now tv account and 2 month movie pass, You wont be
billed for the first two months

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:
i remeber being asked to type in the code and was told "congratulations "
on setting up your now tv account and 2 month movie pass, You wont be
billed for the first two months

ok then, do you happen to have another account you may have used? such as a sky id?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope . Did exactly as it said on the box ,, all i wanted to do was buy me folks a £15 now tv box so they could watch iplayer through there old set and 2 months of free movies ,so far its ending up costing £45 and no way to stop it 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues with unwanted charges.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks,

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Morning 

I have been to the bank and cancelled the card so you can not take anymore payments 

I accept the fact that i forgot to cancel after two months for the movie package and was charged £9.99 for march but am a little bit annoyed that you took january and februarys payment ..

I did exactly what it said on the box and was congratulated on taking the two free months for sky movies , if like you said i had entered the wrong code then surley it would have been impossible for me to have started two months for free . I will be instructing my bank to recover the january and february payments or you can reimburse me your selves ..