cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Box not recognising that I have an avtive pass?

I have an active movies pass, however when I try to watch anything its teling me to purchase a new pass? My payments only came off on the 15th and next payments not due until april? HELP????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Has the box never recognised your pass, or has it just stopped recognising it recently?

Open up the NOW TV app on your box and go to the My Account screen and check to make sure the username you are logged in with on the box is the same one you have your movies pass on. Sign out and sign back in with the right username if it isn't,

Even if it looks fine, I would try signing out and back in again to see if that corrects the problem.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Has the box never recognised your pass, or has it just stopped recognising it recently?

Open up the NOW TV app on your box and go to the My Account screen and check to make sure the username you are logged in with on the box is the same one you have your movies pass on. Sign out and sign back in with the right username if it isn't,

Even if it looks fine, I would try signing out and back in again to see if that corrects the problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @Andy, I somehow ended up with 2 profiles and the one on my nowtv box was registered to someone else! Weird right! Anyway got it sorted now 😄
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I paid for my movie pass on the 1st of March but it's say I don't have a active pass help

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Do you see your movie pass mentioned on your My Account > My Passes page? 

http://account.nowtv.com/passes

If not, you may have purchased your pass on a different account by mistake (your browser might have auto-signed you into a different one for instance). if you have any other accounts try signing into those and checking until you find the right one.

If you can see your pass on the website but your box doesn't recognise it, then check the username on the website here http://account.nowtv.com/account-details and then on your box open the NOW TV app, go to the My Account screen and make sure they match. You can sign out and back in again if needed.