cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Voucher code in my Box

Hi 

I have just set my now tv box up, there is no voucher code under the scratch part of my card?

so i have no code?!

I scratched it off gently but it is literally white underneath theres noe ven a trace of where a number may of been!

what can i do?! I only bought a box to be bale to get the movies!

52 REPLIES 52
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It was Asda Halbeath, Dunfermline.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting back to us. Very sorry again for all your trouble. We will look into this for you and be in touch via e-mail.

We thank you for your co-operation and patience.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I have recieved my box through the post today... i have looked at it all and even taken the box apart.... no voucher. It had a sticker on the front to say there would be a 3 month entertainment pass inside but i cant see one. 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi, 

I have recieved my box through the post today... i have looked at it all and even taken the box apart.... no voucher. It had a sticker on the front to say there would be a 3 month entertainment pass inside but i cant see one. 

Hi @Anonymous User

Did you get your box direct from now TV? If so live chat should be able to sort this out for you

To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click "contact us" and then click "live chat"

Explain to them that the voucher code in missing and tell them what type of box pack you ordered. They will probably ask you for the serial number of your box or for your order number.

If you brought the box from elsewhere. You will have to return it to where you brought it from and get an exchange.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just purchased a sealed box from asda and there is no voucher inside? What now?
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We'll send you an email with a request for some details regarding the purchase and we should be able to get you sorted from there.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought Now TV Box from Sainsuburys and no Voucher in Box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear this.

If your NOW TV Box didn't come with a scratch card, you will need to return it to the retailer for a refund or exchange.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I went back to Sainsburys today and they did not even know what the voucher should look like! They could only suggest I contacted you direct.

There is the 3 page card which shows the different types of pass but nothing else re the 3 month Entertainment pass in the box. I couldnt use your "talk to an advisor" system as that was not working. I can give you serial numbers if necassary

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for your post. 

I just wanted to let you know that we have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team