cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

No Voucher code in my Box

Hi 

I have just set my now tv box up, there is no voucher code under the scratch part of my card?

so i have no code?!

I scratched it off gently but it is literally white underneath theres noe ven a trace of where a number may of been!

what can i do?! I only bought a box to be bale to get the movies!

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
52 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: No Voucher code in my Box

Hi @liblob1991 , 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Can you please let us know where you purchased your NOW TV Box? 

Can you also provide us with the serial number? 

Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

It was purchased from argos

seriel code **********

Thanks.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Elite 2

Hi @liblob1991 

Thanks for getting back to us.

I've sent you an email regarding this.

Hope it helps 🙂

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

Hi I have the same problem????

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @GV67,

Thanks for posting.

We need to take some information from you regarding your purchase. I've sent you an email please reply to this email so we can help you with your issue.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I bought a nowtv box from asda and when I opened it there was no voucher. I returned it and was given another completely sealed box. There is no voucher in it either. Asda staff can't help. Can you advise please?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@reidsue are you 100% certain that there is no voucher? It's business card sized and can easy get stuck to the rest of the packaging within the box.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I revived your email but the server is rejecting my reply. I have taken the box apart in case a voucher was caught in flap. No luck. It is strange that this is the second box I have bought without a voucher. I bought it because of the two month movie pass!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @reidsue

Thank you for getting in touch. That is very strange. As it has been purchased via a retailer you will need to go back to them I'm afraid. I would get another box and open it within the store.

Let us know how you get as I would be interested if the 3rd box also failed to have a voucher.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks