cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Account help/payments

I've tried to cancel  my account before payment was due  for the next month. it kept coming up with error and would not let me cancel no matter how many times I tried. Now you have tried to take another payment that I haven't agreed on hint on why I'm trying to cancel. I have no direct debit with you and you still try taking payment every other day. I just want to leave my account and do not want any passes until the near future I've had nothing but trouble with now tv so it's time to leave. No number to speak to customer service or to make a complaint. 

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you've had some issues. I will send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Ranj for your help 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I have just tried to cancel my movies pass as it runs out today and had a message stating that I could not cancel as my payment was due tomorrow 7th January and that Now TV have already tried to take a payment from me and were unable to do so, how has this happened when the payment was not due unitl tomorrow? I think this is terrible service and want to cancel my movies package as I have now started up with Sky TV again and do not require it.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

I believe you've been in contact with us and hope this is now resloved Please let us know if this is not the case and we'll help you further.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I have a reply to my last post from someone at Now TV . I still cannot apply my 4 month voucher and there is a message stating next payment is now 9th Jan. The expiry date of my last month pass was 6th Jan. I went in to My Account yesterday - 6th to apply the new voucher but message advised it was trying to take a payment but card details werent working.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're still to receive a reply to your previous post. I will need to look into your account and send you an e-mail. 

Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Simon

Yes thank you, my movies package has now been cancelled. Thanks again. 

MK100

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have the same problem and I just figure out now after months of paying. 

I had a trial month in the end of February and I tried to cancel my account before the renew. I also got an email saying I wasn't on the website anymore and now I just discover I'm still paying since march £6.99 every month. I'd like to quit and possibly know if I can have my money back also because I never used it after that.

Thank you

Federica

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi, 

Sorry to see you go. 😞

But will definetely ge this sorted for you.

Request you to please reply my email with requested information.

Thanks.