cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV - Error loading content

Its three days now and three attempts chatting to customer services since commencing my subscription on Apple TV and MAC computer and I still await a solution to my problem. I can log in to my account, I can see the service content but when I try to play I get the same error message every time - An error occurred loading this content. Try again later. Not impressed so far. Please, can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the community

There is a known issue with some recent content on the Apple TV. The NOW TV Team are working on a fix, and you can find updates here
http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Entertainment-shows-temporarily-unavailable-on-Apple-TV/m-p/258455

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There also appears to be several shows missing the latest episodes.!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keep getting error loading content try again later on several of the newly added films such as the maze runner and the judge, also error loading content try again later for a few weeks some episodes on the discovery channel. Please can we fix this as it is the school holidays along side horrible weather = very grumpy teenagers = very stressed out me........

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fed up with this now, 3 films I had in mind to watch today as I'm stuck at home, not a single one of them will load on my Apple TV, I can't sling them to the TV from the iPad and the Wii U is not supported.

The list is significantly longer than that posted on the sticky, you might want to add Enemy and The Maze Runner, for starters.

Goodbye, Now TV.

nickmorc
Expert 2

Same problem here, tried to watch some films last night and wouldnt work.

This has been an on going problem.

Of course works fine on our black Now Tv Box.

Perhaps Now Tv want us all to have their own boxes ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has also been happening on My kitchen rules season 5 and 6 new episodes. But works on the web version but not Apple TV
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something a little more useful and constructive than this issue has been raised would be appreciated. You've been made aware of this for a week at least now. Come on get it sorted.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed, my latest month runs out in 5 days and I need a bit info than that otherwise I'm cancelling, as far as I can tell they've not even acknowledged that new films are also not playing. No time frames, nothing, judging by this thread this has been happening on and off for nearly a year.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv!!!!  not exactly the name I would give them  as you can't watch TV when you want via Apple TV. Same message appears on almost every show I watch "unable to load content, please try later". Emailed nowtv direct and they failed to solve the problem in 5 days. App works fine on iPad but not on Apple TV therefore can't even mirror it as nowtv doesn't allow that either. Not the best streaming service is it. Netflix is so much better and never fails to load content. They have until my subscription runs out in three days to fix or I'm cancelling everything to do with sky

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All recent movies are showing this error for me. Don't tell me you're aware of it because you've been saying that for nearly a YEAR. We KNOW you're aware of the issue. When are you planning to fix it, please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sunday 9 Aug 22:43 and still the movies added on Fri have error message "error loading blah blah"  Smiley Madany time scales when this problem will be rectified by any chance Smiley Surprised