cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV - Error loading content

Its three days now and three attempts chatting to customer services since commencing my subscription on Apple TV and MAC computer and I still await a solution to my problem. I can log in to my account, I can see the service content but when I try to play I get the same error message every time - An error occurred loading this content. Try again later. Not impressed so far. Please, can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the community

There is a known issue with some recent content on the Apple TV. The NOW TV Team are working on a fix, and you can find updates here
http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Entertainment-shows-temporarily-unavailable-on-Apple-TV/m-p/258455

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue on Legends episode 1 works but 2 & 3 i get an error loading

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the community

There is a known issue with some recent content on the Apple TV. The NOW TV Team are working on a fix, and you can find updates here
http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Entertainment-shows-temporarily-unavailable-on-Apple-TV/m-p/258455
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry nowtv, but this service is not what we expect from Sky, a week old issue and still no solution is much too long, if this happened on the standard sky service customers would be in uproar, especially now the you have also increased the price, come on sky a better customer service would be appreciated by all of us

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Very sorry for all the inconvenience this may have caused.

Our team is trying their best to get this issue resolved as soon as possible.

I would recommend to subscribe to this Post here: http://bit.ly/1x66JYB to get any updates in regards to the progress.

Once again, we're very sorry for all the trouble.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Although I can watch some of the Box Sets, Live TV is not working at all. Once the problem has been sorted out I will expect an equivalent extension to my subscription.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I completely agree with the extension!!!
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

I'm not aware of any issues with Live TV on the Apple TV. I was watching Live TV last night with no problems and it's working this afternoon as well.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Live to is ok for me too, it's the latest on demand stuff, it's been down for me since the 1st of October, it's about time it was fixed and due to the inconvenience is hope my subscription is extended to compensate for the amount of time I've been with out the full service.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm pleased for you but I can assure you there is the same error message on all Live TV here.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Sorry, I wasn't implying you were lying, or bragging that it's working for me. It's just useful troubleshooting to know whether an issue is affecting all Apple TV users or just some. The problems with on demand content is affecting all of us, but in the case of Live TV it's clearly affecting some users and not others. Hopefully the NOW TV Team or another community member can now offer you suggestions on why it might be affecting your particular system.

Hope you get it sorted.