cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV - Error loading content

Its three days now and three attempts chatting to customer services since commencing my subscription on Apple TV and MAC computer and I still await a solution to my problem. I can log in to my account, I can see the service content but when I try to play I get the same error message every time - An error occurred loading this content. Try again later. Not impressed so far. Please, can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the community

There is a known issue with some recent content on the Apple TV. The NOW TV Team are working on a fix, and you can find updates here
http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Entertainment-shows-temporarily-unavailable-on-Apple-TV/m-p/258455

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What are you trying to watch? There is (might be fixed now) an issue with some of the newer content on the Apple TV platform. How do you get on with older content like episode 1 of The Blacklist?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just a follow up from @Anonymous User 's reply, there is still an issue with some content on the Apple TV not playing (an error has occurred loading this content). This seems to have affected only newer content added in the last week or two, including unfortunately the new movie premieres from last week.

NOW TV have been made aware of this so hopefully this should be corrected very soon. In the meantime you will find older content and box sets should work fine so there's still plenty to watch.

If you find no episodes are playing at all though let us know as that would probably indicate something else going wrong.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
This is happening to me too
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Very sorry to hear that this is happening.

Can you please both specify what exactly are you trying to watch?

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm trying to watch scandal latest episode, Ray Donovan season 2, legends episode 2, unforgettable episode 13... The list goes on nothing I have tried so far is watchable!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same here, the live tv works, but the latest on demand content will not play from any channel, all I get is error loading content please try again later.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

Walking Dead Season 4 all episodes are showing 'error occurred loading this content'. Can you please pass this onto the relevant team. Thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

This has been an ongoing issue that the team are aware of. You should find most older content plays fine, but content added in the last week or so is struggling. Some of today's new boxsets are working fine e.g Justified, Modern Family but Walking Dead season 4 isn't.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User , @Anonymous User , @Andy , @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User 

Thanks guys for letting us know.

Issue has been escalated to the content team.

Very sorry about the inconvenience caused. While we get this fixed, you can use the service on another device.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team