cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apple TV - Error loading content

Its three days now and three attempts chatting to customer services since commencing my subscription on Apple TV and MAC computer and I still await a solution to my problem. I can log in to my account, I can see the service content but when I try to play I get the same error message every time - An error occurred loading this content. Try again later. Not impressed so far. Please, can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the community

There is a known issue with some recent content on the Apple TV. The NOW TV Team are working on a fix, and you can find updates here
http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Entertainment-shows-temporarily-unavailable-on-Apple-TV/m-p/258455

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, we're experiencing exactly the same problem.

Specifically with The Maze Runner movie.
It's especially irksome when a new video is added with the "See it First" label only to press play and get the Error loading content, please try again later message.
This issue has been around for over a year and you haven't fixed it or explained why it can't be fixed.

NOWTV for Apple TV is not fit for purpose.

Sky is not deliveing what customers have paid for so are we not entitled to refund each month this happens?

I was considering adding the entertainment pass but unless you can assure me I can watch the content I have paid for I will not do this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV if you want a list of programs arent working here's is a starter for 10.

Work Aholics
Jordskott
Alaskan bush people
American Dad
brink.
Let the fokes that pay for the service, do YOUR job!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User we have a complete list of all shows and movies that aren't available, so there's no need to take up your own time flagging them to us. Thanks for helping though.

The team are working really hard to get them all fixed as soon as possible, and we'll update you as soon as there's news.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User we have a complete list of all shows and movies that aren't available, so there's no need to take up your own time flagging them to us. Thanks for helping though.

The team are working really hard to get them all fixed as soon as possible, and we'll update you as soon as there's news.

Thanks,

Tom

But why should this happen? And so often?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User no service is completely infallible, so things can (and will) go wrong from time to time. As we've stated in this topic, there's a technical issue which is what's caused the problem. Once that issue exists, it affects every bit of content added from that date.

I completely understand people being annoyed at the interruption to their viewing, but this doesn't happen very often. The last time was around a year ago, which is when this topic was first started. There have been posts in this topic between those two times, but that's because "error loading content" is a generic error, that can apply to other individual issues too.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

1) What's the point of you having a complete list of what's not working but NOT sharing it with the NOWTV Community?

2) If there's a technical issue, tell us about it, some of us are intelligent people who would understand there isn't an instant fix and appreciate tech updates.

An open and honest approach would get people on your side instead of frustrated.

BTW Maze Runner is now working, around a week after the See it First labelled film was displayed. Could NOWTV check anything with the See it First  label on it to make sure it works so put it at the top for priority fixing (if the tech issue was explained, that might help us understand why you can't fix them quickly).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just every year this happens! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry Now TV but it's simply too late for me, no info on why this is happening or reassurances that it won't happen with future content. 11 months of issues (whether they're the same or different, it looks the same to the end user)

A complete list on this forum would save a lot of people a lot of hassle, presumably it wouldn't look good on Sky though as it would appear to be pretty extensive.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Completely agree with both points above, things go wrong - fair enough, but nothing is more frustrating than a lack of information.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting error loading content on everything I try and play through Apple TV app but fine on app on iPad! Please help.