cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Tier 2 resolution

Hi, I recently moved from BT to Now TV for phone line and broadband. My Go Live date was the 19th of this month. However when 19th came my phone line was active however there was a problem with my broadband. I called Now Tv customer service and they ...

Broadband payment?!?

Hi I went to go make my overdue payment for my broadband and it isn’t allowing me to, my broadband light goes ‘green, orange then green’when I go to pay I get ‘please make your over due payment of £undefined’ and ‘What you'll pay today: £undefined’ a...

Full HD Information

First of all I want to say that Now TV as a service has been absolutely 5 star for the duration of my time with you.  Now, I've recently cut the cord in regards to having a full sub from the overpriced Sky in the sitting room and I've put my Now box ...

contract end

HiMy contract with talktalk broadband will finish on 8 march 2019 and i went on uswitch to change to NOW broadband but nowhere did it ask when current contract is ending. The new broadband will go live on 5 march 2019 which is 3 days before talktalk ...

Broadband use before activation date

Hi!My activation date is 14/02/2019, I received the hub on Monday and I connected it yesterday, I saw the three green solid lights on the front of the hub router that Does it mean like it's ready to go? the wifi was working well.Could I use it before...