cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Trying to cancel broadband

So when I initially called up to get Now Broadband I was told that not having a phone line wouldn't be a problem (I live in a shared house). When I received the box on the 5th December it said otherwise, I then called Now Broadband and they were very rude to me and said I should've informed them of the fact that I live in a shared house in separate rooms, then I was told that they couldn't help me any longer, so I was passed onto the cancellations department and a couple of minutes later was cut off, since then I've been emailing to cancel my broadband and having no luck I decided to message here. I hope this provides more fruitful!! I look forward to hearing from someone as soon as possible.

Michelle Rice

2 REPLIES 2
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Michelle

It not likely that you'll be contacted, as this is a customer led forum, but I do have a suggestion. 

I would strongly suggest that you contact your bank and immediately remove your Continuous Authority Payments (CAP) so that you do not loose any money, they will eventually contact you if they want their box back.  

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thanks a lot xxx