cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How long does it take to re-activate NowTv Broadband?

Hello Everyone,

I have used NOW Tv Broadband in the past, just cancelled the broadband service about 3 months ago. I have now moved to a property and want to re-activate the broadband service. How long does it take for the broadband to be active again? Surely won't take the usual 14 days cause I already have the modem/router with me. 

Thanks for your help!

4 REPLIES 4
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hi Paulo

Surely you must realise that there is a plague running rampant throughout the country, and the world, and nothing is exactly normal at the moment.  So if you have to wait a little longer than 14 days for normal service to be resumed then you should think yourself lucky that you've not met Corona.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

if your switch doesn't involve an engineer visit it might be ok (14 days) if it does I think they are not doing any visits for the moment

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy 

You completely missed my question... I know more than yourself what's going on at the moment. But I expected that having the router with me would not need an engineer therefore it could be done in less than 14 days. If a engineer was needed then I would assume it would take longer than 14 days... Cause I am not tied to a contract I can easily find solutions: such as mobile home broadband. 

@Anonymous User 

I already spoke with someone in the customer service after more than 2 hours on the phone. It will probably need an engineer (which I didn't think it would) and they have the slowest possible speed available therefore Nowtv it's not an option cause I will need a good service. Thanks for replying anyway! 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey Paulo

I'll accept that I've missed the point, I may be suffering from cabin fever.

Cabin Fever.png

Still, I'm trying to chill out to the Lighthouse Family.

UK Bob