cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Broadband Deal Problem

Hello,

today I subscribed a new contract with NowTV for the super-fibre broadband. 

It will be active the 15th of April.

After I have inserted my bank account and pressed OK, the system said there was an error and to call assistance at 0330 041 2515.

So I did it but after 30 minutes waiting, no one answered. 

I checked my online banking and NowTV withdraw £0.10 to check my availability, I suppose. But I did not received any email confirming any payment.

What shall I do?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I can't help with the getting in touch bit with NowTV, but whilst you trying to find a method of reaching out to them.

See if under My Account > Message Centre and Orders & Appointments section of your account, if there is any indication of your pending Broadband order.

Just in case there is a glitch or problem with their authorisation software.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thank you.

I have tried but there is nothing about it in my personal area.

I also tried to re-do the process with another browser, but here comes the same problem.

I will try again tomorrow.

@Anonymous User It so7nds like NOW TV has managed to do the 10p “active card check” so, despite what it says on your “My Account”, they have probably stored your card details correctly and it’s simply a user interface error. Wait until tomorrow to see if you get the email you’re expecting. If not, call them. Be prepared for a wait to be dealt with under the current circumstances.