cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Failing to complete my account

For over a week I have failed to complete my account as the linking or even creating a new account is failing whenever I input my details. Without it being linked I cannot access the Broadband buddy to enable my internet to work while logged into a VPN, otherwise I cannot work form home. 
To Clarify, This is after getting the email with the following details: 

Thanks for choosing us. Click the link below to finish setting up your online account.

What you'll need:
Your NOW TV account number - [My number]
The email address you signed up with
The last 4 digits of your payment card
Your postcode

I input these details and no matter if I link it to my current account or attempt to make a new one, it says Something went wrong… Please use the same details you provided when you called us to order NOW Broadband.
I have tried multiple times in the day, I have called every day for 4 days now to chase and every single person, although they are friendly enough, they have been less than useless. All the advice they have given is "Just keep trying" or resent the email. I have had this issue for a week, how long am I expected to keep trying until it works?

This is ridiculous now, there is no Live chat, calling for help is pointless and there is no way to fix the issue. What else can I do?

10 REPLIES 10
Jayach
Elite 3

@Fil2 wrote:
I've been calling for the past 2 months and they keep not doing anything about it, I wait for 20+ minutes in the queue and they keep asking me the same pointless questions and giving me the same solutions that just don't work

Are you saying you signed up to Now broadband 2 months ago, and still have no service?

If that is the situation, why have you not gone elsewhere?