Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AccountManageme
Advocate

My Account is empty

Hi,

As a new customer I have 2 issues. 
1 - My Account is empty: i cannot see any billing or payment data, i cannot see any subscribed membership information,  and when i want to get access to the settings i have this red message " Well, that didn't go to plan. Please wait a moment and try again."... It's a moment which is lasting for weeks...

2 - Despite a "technical check" which is always good, and despite restarting the box, the broadband is constantly slow and the connection is intermittent.

Thanks for your help

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@AccountManageme 

What do you have with NOW as they provide two completely different products. TV streaming and broadband.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@AccountManageme 

We are all customers here like you, so not much we can do except point you to Now resources.

From your description, I’d say the account you are looking at isn’t the account your broadband is on, and if it is the account you have any streaming memberships on, then you have bought them via a third party, which is why they don’t show up.

Or possibly you think that having Now Broadband should bring you Now Streaming, which it generally doesn’t.

Start by calling Now Broadband on 150, if you have a phone on your landline, or on one of these numbers:-

0330 041 2518, 0330 041 2462, 0330 332 3050, 0800 759 1213, 0330 041 2473

Once you have that side of things straight, if you think you have some streaming memberships somewhere, you will need to talk to Live Chat, to get that sorted.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.