cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband upgrade to fibre after setting up?

Hi There,

I am in an oversubscribed area so instead of waiting for another slot to become available if I just get the basic broadband on offer currently then at the beginning of the month when more should be made available can I just upgrade through the site? I would be doing the rolling contract (so I hope I wouldn't have to pay the £50 fee again)so I just don't want to miss out on having fibre speeds and also having no internet at home until next month.

Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi There,

I am in an oversubscribed area so instead of waiting for another slot to become available if I just get the basic broadband on offer currently then at the beginning of the month when more should be made available can I just upgrade through the site? I would be doing the rolling contract (so I hope I wouldn't have to pay the £50 fee again)so I just don't want to miss out on having fibre speeds and also having no internet at home until next month.

Many thanks

If space becomes available @Anonymous User Itusually a pretty straight forward upgrade with no sign of downtime and only paying the cost of the upgrade, no hidden fees and all that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the reply 🙂 I will see how I get on with no broadband for a while and might just get it when it becomes available.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the reply 🙂 I will see how I get on with no broadband for a while and might just get it when it becomes available.

Sounds like a plan to me anyway @Anonymous User 🙂