cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Authorised person

Hello.

I need to add my grandson to my account, so he can get in touch with any issues I may have. I am unbale to have him with me when I call, to add him to the account.

Can I do this online & I need to get in touch around me signing up as it is asking me get in touch.

Can some please advise or help with this issues

Thanks

Doris 

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Drop customer support an email using the address in my signature below.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You can’t have multiple names (profiles) on a Now account.

So you ‘simply’ need to give him your account name and password, and let him log in with that.

’Simply’ because there are a few issues:-

Depending on his age, you may want to set a Parental PIN so he can’t watch age-inappropriate programmes. And, of course, don’t give him the PIN!

And you will certainly want to set a Payment PIN, so he can’t buy memberships for himself. Again, don’t give him that PIN either!

Finally, do you have Boost? Without it, you are limited to a single user at a time, so if he decides to watch something, that will shut you out while he is using it, and for up to ten minutes afterwards. So for both of you to watch at once, or even for him to help you with issues, possibly, this would require Boost.

All things to be considered before granting anyone else access to your Now account.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
redchiz1
Champion 2

@RoyB With respect, I don't believe that's what the poster was asking? Rather a nominated individual who can deal with account issues on their behalf. 

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 

I know. But I can’t see it working very well without what I talked about above 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.