cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the error code 6003, I have deleted all the devices but still unable to watch anything
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the code was saying you can't make any further device changes this month, deleting more doesn't give further changes.

If you jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

This should now be resolved for you.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It is not allowing me to go on live chat!
Getting really frustrated now as am unable to watch now to on any devices now and can't make any changes for another month, and in that time I will cancel all and have no choice but to choose a different tv package
Anonymous User
Not applicable
My apologies, I have just again tries and all is back on working 🙂 thank you so much.
Was halfway through True Blood marathon so withdrawals were kicking in. Thank you Andy @ Now Tv
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been watching now TV on talk talk you view box all day. All of a sudden I have used too many devices this month and I am unable to view now, I'm pretty annoyed as I haven't tried to add any device and my you view box has been removed from my list of devices, I will cancel my subscription if it isn't solved.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

If you've removed any devices from the list you might have hit your max changes for the month.

We'll take a look at your account and send you a quick email.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am am not please at all as am paying for now tv on a now to box and all I keep geting is (your registered the maximum drives when I have less on the box so I like this to be fix please or am leaveing 

@Simon-J wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

If you've removed any devices from the list you might have hit your max changes for the month.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

the error code I keep geting is 6003

@Simon-J wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Am am not please at all as am paying for now tv on a now to box and all I keep geting is (your registered the maximum drives when I have less on the box so I like this to be fix please or am leaveing 

@Simon-J wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

the error code I keep geting is 6003

@Simon-J wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your posts.

I'll sort it out for you, please keep an eye on your email inbox.

Birgit

NOW TV Team