cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

maximum number of devices error 6003 - only 2 devices registered

Hi, I have just set up my NOWTV box for the first time and it is saying i have reached the maximum number of devices.  The website and ipad app show only 2 registered devices and it should allow 4?

Appreciate some help.

Thanks

557 REPLIES 557
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

sorry to hijack your thread but i too have the same problem. I stopped using nowtv box inorder to use my phone to cast to chromecast but "Device limit reached". could you help me as well please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User

I belive this has now been sorted for you.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i cant add devise i must w8 this to new mount this is a jok ????/? i have only 2 davis i coant use now tv box on my tv now ......

for what i pay my many ???

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is account related I will send you an emai.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, same issue for me, just got back into bed with nowtv and only have 2 devices registered. Trying to watch on my tv and it isn't letting me. Apparently i have to wait until after june 1st which is absolutely unacceptable. As a returning subscriber after 12+ months out in the cold of course my devices will have changed!!! help!!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Speak to live chat, they may be able to help you out by freeing up a device slot for this month.

Follow artesea instructions in his above post, how to get in contact with live chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have a similar issue. I have only ever had three devices; two iPads and a Xbox One. I have not made any recent changes but find I cannot watch on any of them - they are all showing the message 'Sorry, you've already used this months allowance for adding new devices, you'll be able to change again next month'. But I'm still using the same three devices. help! thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi only just signed up to nowtv and it sayin ive reached my maxium limit just wondering if i can add some more devices before the 1st of june like it is saying please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

I can see our live chat team sorted this out for you.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now being told have reached maximum devices and need to remove one, but I only have the agreed limit of 4.

Why is this message appearing and how can this error be corrected?