Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancelling

Cant cancel entertainment pack, been to nowtv.com
My account
Cancel pass

Filled in my reason, canceled pass, logged out and logged back in, yet its still active and I its showing I will still get billed at the end of my current pass. Does it take a little while for cancelling to update on account?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah followed steps after clicking to cancel it took me back to now tv page, just been reading other posts in other forums, and this does happen, so guess I could have missed something, I will try it again. Thanks for replying quickly.

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome to forum

Looking at my own account the top button, against voucher, says Cancel Pass

Try LIVE CHAT http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-manage-my-account

Click on Contact Us - blue button at bottom left

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.

Thanks for the speedy responses. There isn't a cancel button anywhere to be seen. I've just had a webchat with a customer services adviser and she seems to have cancelled the subscription for me. Apparently the subscription renewal date is today and that had messed things up.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I believe your issue is sorted now 🙂

If you need any further help, please let us know.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive been trying to cancel my movies for 3 days. Every time I log in, I go to "my account" and it just takes me back to the main home screen and not to my account! I've tried on a PC, laptop and Ipad and it does exactly the same on each. Why can i not access my account to cancel? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My now TV box no longer works and I'm trying to cancel my movies pass using I phone but Carnt seem to find it ????
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you need to do it in a browser not the app. What happens when you visit My Account?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant thank u so much for ur help .. All done now 😀xx
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am unable to cancel, I am about to contact my bank

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I still cannot cancel, the my account just brings me to the now TV page and only offers a 14 day trial??????