cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancelled but still being charged

Now TV can you please sort my account out I have cancelled my movies pass in June I think so I didn't get changed again so I didn't have the movies pass in July but it randomly decided to activate itself and charge me again on the 10th August I think it was i also cancelled my entertainment month pass on July 14th as it was due to renew on the 15th I had the email confirming I had cancelled but it still charged me anyway and has again charged me this month so all together I'm looking for a refund of 1x movies pass and 2x entertainment passes please I've been a happy customer up until now but I'm not putting up with being charged when I've cancelled the service for the month I don't want it

I await your reply, thanks i have also attached a screen shot of my cancellation email.
54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

At 23:42 my account was due to cancel or renew yet your site wouldn't let me access it then not let me cancel. Very poor site as I've got box I got with 6 month entertainment there's no offers for same without box that's unfair and isn't it just a ploy to get monthly paying customers
Furious having been on your site from 11:25pm until 3:28am and got nothing done. Shocking site and service. I'm so angry right now ur box is only just in 1 piece and why is most offers for the box & 6 months
I've got a box. I'd like a deal for 6 months and if none then cancel it as I'm not buying another box to get a voucher offer too must say some with box still work out cheaper than monthly at £6:99 which is poor. So no deal then bye no account l cancel it
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you can buy vouchers at a discount at Argos, Currys & GAME.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have also been charged after i have cancelled. i cancelled the entertaiment on 24-07-2015 but charged £2.00 on 27-07-2015 and £6.99 on 27-08-2015, i want this money back

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

please can you address this. I have been over charged for my movie pass in August and September. 2 payments of £9.99 7/8/15 and 24/8/15 thrn 7/9/15 and 22/9/15?

Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related issue I will send you an email.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well, I've just had a horrible shock - was checking a credit card I was due to close and noticed a £9.99 charge from NowTv - had a free trial in December last year but am certain it was cancelled.  Just logged in to NowTV to try and get a refund for the £9.99 charge I'd noticed for November 2015 and checked my payment history to see I've been charged every month since December 2014 for a service I have never logged into or used!  Tried to find contact details but can only find a link to a guide that tells me to click a 'Contact Us' button at the bottom of the page that isn't there!

Pretty horrified that I've not noticed the charge previously - is there anything that can be done to get a refund?  Surely Sky can see the service hasn't been accessed?  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Your only chance of resolving this is to go to LIVE CHAT

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-vouchers-and-offers and click on Contact Us - blue box bottom left

As you say - You should have spotted this ages ago but, as large sum involved, it's worth trying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too have been continually charged despite cancelling the subscription.  This is rediculous and the online chat only deal with matters a month old and say they have no records beyond that.  Crazy

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

We have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my Movie trial in May 2015. Ive just realised that Ive been getting charged £9.99 until now (Nov). Thats £59.94

This is highly unacceptable and fraudulant. How can they justify this??

I'll be speaking to my solicitor.