cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancelled but still being charged

Now TV can you please sort my account out I have cancelled my movies pass in June I think so I didn't get changed again so I didn't have the movies pass in July but it randomly decided to activate itself and charge me again on the 10th August I think it was i also cancelled my entertainment month pass on July 14th as it was due to renew on the 15th I had the email confirming I had cancelled but it still charged me anyway and has again charged me this month so all together I'm looking for a refund of 1x movies pass and 2x entertainment passes please I've been a happy customer up until now but I'm not putting up with being charged when I've cancelled the service for the month I don't want it

I await your reply, thanks i have also attached a screen shot of my cancellation email.
54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i cancelled my one months subscription months ago and every time i check my bank statements i am still being charged £9.99 , how do i get my money back

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get some or all of your subscription payments returned to by contacting a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility.

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have been charged for 10 months, i was refunded 4 months but despite me saying i canceled movies and so as i had stopped using the service it stands to reason i canceled the entertainment at the same time, i didnt use the service for more than an hour,believe it or not!
if as you say they can tell if i have used the service then why dont i get a full refund, and also when saying this via live chat i got 4 different people as they kept leaving the chat by saying "i havent heard from you for a while " then leaving, the reason they hadnt heard was because i was still typing responses,and im sure they were aware i was typing because whey they are typing it tells us, a basic chat window function!
now i see many cases reported of non cancelations and being auto renewed. my fault partly for not noticing sooner but still pretty poor not to get a receipt or any kind of correspondence to say my pass has renewed.
i had one email saying the movies were cancelled but not the other.
they kept saying terms and conditions ,so legally they are not at fault .but if its a glitch then neither am i

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear you have had these issues as it is account related the best place for this is talking to our live chat team as they would have access to the details and information needed. We can only see viewing history for 30 days therefore would not be able to go back the full 10 months to see if the services wer eused or not. Please do contact them again to see if they can do anything further for you.

Thanks

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Please help!

I picked up NOW TV from a McDonalds Monopoly prize 5 months ago. The promotion was for 3 months. I have tried upteen times to cancel my subscription but Now Tv keeps taking 9.99 from my credit card every month. When I follow the instructions to cancel passes - there is no button to cancel! How do I cancel this service and get my money back from 2 months of unwanted service??

C

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.  Live Chat should be able to help here.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my subscription months ago but I am still being charged £6.99 a month for it. When I access my account on now tv, it says I don't have a pass and there is no record of the billings on my account and yet I am still being charged for it. I do not have another account that has been charged, I've checked all my email addresses and no one else in my household uses now tv. I have tried contacting nowtv through the live chat and was told I would receive an email regarding this but have yet to receive anything. I would like to be refunded this money and to have my subscription finally cancelled.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I would like to be refunded this money and to have my subscription finally cancelled.

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you!

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,
On february 2017 I join NowTv for less the 1 hour. I tried to cancell my subscription immediatelly after I join it and after my first payment without any success because on the 28th of March I have been charged again.
Can someone help me to delete my account and have a refund ?
Thanks
Annalisa
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User You'll appreciate account matters are not handled on a public forum. You will need chat If you have not used the service, the Now team will most likely arrange a refund. please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.