cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancelled but still being charged

Now TV can you please sort my account out I have cancelled my movies pass in June I think so I didn't get changed again so I didn't have the movies pass in July but it randomly decided to activate itself and charge me again on the 10th August I think it was i also cancelled my entertainment month pass on July 14th as it was due to renew on the 15th I had the email confirming I had cancelled but it still charged me anyway and has again charged me this month so all together I'm looking for a refund of 1x movies pass and 2x entertainment passes please I've been a happy customer up until now but I'm not putting up with being charged when I've cancelled the service for the month I don't want it

I await your reply, thanks i have also attached a screen shot of my cancellation email.
54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for posting. As this is an account related query I will send you an e-mail very shortly. Keep an eye out on your e-mail account.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was charged for buying sky sports which i didnt buy...they refunded me. But its happened again and are refusing to refund me even though me and my partner were at work when it was seemingly bought and viewed. Its redic!! Service is a joke
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i am still being charged after cancelling my subcription and i cannot find where to email or how to cancel the site just takes me back to the same page please help .

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

hi i am still being charged after cancelling my subcription and i cannot find where to email or how to cancel the site just takes me back to the same page please help .

Hi @Anonymous User

You can email now TV through the help site, although it is probably quicker to resolve your issue by using live chat.

To get to live chat click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. "Click contact" us and then click "live chat." After clicking contact us. You will also find the email option.

The link I have provided you with will also take you to a help article which might help explain why you're still being charged.

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear you're having issues with your account. As this is an account related query I will need to send you an e-mail. Please keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have subscribed to the free trial on 24/12/14 - cancelled it prior it ended. i am so sure about it. i did not realise that NOWTV has been charging me 9.99 GBP for 5 months now until i have checked my bank statements. Tried to sort out this situation via their chat team however they only said that because i accepted the terms and conditions, there is no way i can get a full refund. i have not used the services the moment the trial ended (with the thought that i have cancelled it completely), yet they cannot process it because i have not contacted them on the first month NOWTV charged me 9.99. I explained everything that i did not know until 25/05/2015 - the time i checked my bank statements. Yet again, nothing can be done? Unacceptable.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear that 😞

I'll look into this for you and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. I cancelled before my trial ended in fevruary but have been charged every month since. I only just noticed today and was told that was my problem and I would only be given  a month refund even though I cancelled and NEVER accessed the service during March to July. Can someone please email me with a better resolution, because this is scandalous!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you've had some issues with the cancellation and charges. As this is account related I will send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've emailed asking if there's 6 month entertainment passes for sale without box.
Having been ignored constantly
I tried to cancel my account yet the site wasn't responsive then I've no option to cancel and I don't want the monthly fee as I've said many times before.
Either I get a deal for 6 month entertainment pass without now box or cancel and as I asked before today I'm not paying the monthly fee as its too high for the services you have.
On demand is as good and your site and response to queries is really poor.