cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very angry customer

I posted a comment the other day saying i needed help changing my details no one has bothered helping me all you ###### keep doing is sending me emails saying you cant claim the money from my bank account maybe if u let me change me details u could have the ###### money plus its the weekend and i want a  sports pass but no i cant now because you ###### are doing ###### all about iT I cant talk on live chat the messages never send but i have sent private messages which no one replies too. How is live chat gonna change my details if its that simple i wouldnt need to ask. Your losing customers and you lost this 1 ###### off customer i want my account cancelled all u have done is caused me alarm and distress. More importantly no football this weekend for me thanks now tv. If your website wont let me change anything i wont be able to pay u i think thats quite simple to work out. If u try charging me for this ill be taking u strait to court!  How dare your website deny my personal information im reading the numbers off the card im not ###### blind. ######

0 REPLIES 0