cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Account problem

My mother's NowTV account has been blocked since December 20. Login at nowtv.com doesn't respond. Trying to login at skyid.sky.com gives "We apologise for the inconvenience, but we have encountered a problem with your account. Please contact 03442411280 for further assistance."

We called the number and was told NowTV support is only through online chat. Had several online chats and was told the account was blocked due to possible fraudulent activity and to wait 7 business days. I escalated to a complaint (have a number). The timeframe has now passed and on chatting again today was told "can't promise any timeline".

We have two active passes on the account which we can't use. We cannot login to post on this forum so am using a different account. The only thing I can think of is I added a credit card in my name instead of my mother's as hers was about to expire.

We've been with NowTV for more than 2 years and are frankly appalled at this level of customer service.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My account has been blocked for 2 weeks now. 

Spent hours chatting online and no one can tell me why. Countless chats and  emails and still locked out of my accoint. 

Nowtv will have to compensate for this. 

Ridicilous.