cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, that voucher code is invalid.

Hi

I purchased a NOWTV box from Tesco which included a three month movie pass. The free month is now coming to an end and I have tried to input the code from the three month pass and all I get is Sorry, that voucher code is invalid..

I have tried every combination of letters and numbers with no success, can someone please help.

Many thanks

Gareth

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if I was you, I'd hit the cancel pass button right now. This will ensure that it won't auto renew and charge you £8.99. Your current pass will still be active for the next four days.

View solution in original post

39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

We bought 3 weekly vouchers from Argos and none of them work. We have a receipt. Can you help?

Regards,

DaisyPeter

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues with your passes.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i purchased a now tv box with a 1 month sports pass yesterday and it keeps saying code invalid. I'm not impressed as its now cost me an extra £13.98
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Please see this page for help.

If it doesn't help you, just click contact us at the bottom to contact the team 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

on the box it says super simple set up and it turns out to be anything but simple as YOUR box is unable to support YOUR voucher. it has cost me an extra £13.98 because you don't tell people that they need to enter the voucher on ie or Firefox because NOW TV don't support chrome.  thanks NOW TV but I'll take my business elsewhere as no one seems to care

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User whilst you can't watch NOW TV using Chrome, you can definitely add vouchers using it.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

on the box it says super simple set up and it turns out to be anything but simple as YOUR box is unable to support YOUR voucher. 

Out of interest, which box are you talking about? What device are you using to view the NOW TV service?

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User whilst you can't watch NOW TV using Chrome, you can definitely add vouchers using it.

Indeed... I've never had any problems adding any of my voucher codes using the Google Chrome browser 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i was told by someone on your live chat that now tv does not support chrome. i also tried to use the voucher on chrome and it didn't work. so again I'm disappointed with the service and still £13.98 out of pocket which no one even seems to apologise for

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

i was told by someone on your live chat that now tv does not support chrome. i also tried to use the voucher on chrome and it didn't work. so again I'm disappointed with the service and still £13.98 out of pocket which no one even seems to apologise for

So you're viewing the NOW TV service on a computer, not a NOW TV (black) box... Yes?

I'm not sure why you are £13.98 out of pocket. Which NOW TV services have you purchased?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting on our help forum.

Sorry to hear that you had some issues applying your pass.

Can you give us some more information on the additional charges that you have received ?

Thanks

Andy