cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, that voucher code is invalid.

Hi

I purchased a NOWTV box from Tesco which included a three month movie pass. The free month is now coming to an end and I have tried to input the code from the three month pass and all I get is Sorry, that voucher code is invalid..

I have tried every combination of letters and numbers with no success, can someone please help.

Many thanks

Gareth

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if I was you, I'd hit the cancel pass button right now. This will ensure that it won't auto renew and charge you £8.99. Your current pass will still be active for the next four days.

View solution in original post

39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You won't be able to enter your next Movies Pass until the free trial has ended.

If you go to My Account it'll tell you when your current trial is due to expire, this is the date you will need to enter the new voucher code that you have.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Sabrina

Many thanks for your swift reply, I have four days left on my free month so fingers crossed I should be able to activate the voucher then.

Many thanks once again.

Gareth

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if I was you, I'd hit the cancel pass button right now. This will ensure that it won't auto renew and charge you £8.99. Your current pass will still be active for the next four days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi artesea

That's a great tip, many thanks for your help.

Best regards

Gareth

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Voucher codes dont work!

Cant live chat

Now tv are rubish, frustrating and lack customer apprietiation

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry to hear that your voucher code is not working. 

If you're being told that the code is invalid, this is often due to an incorrect character.

Please see here for further tips on successfully redeeming your code. 

If the problem continues, let us know and we'll help you further. 

Kindest

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have entered the voucher and it still remains invalid - please help !!!! Bazza3

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User

Welcome to the community.

The usual cause of this is misreading the code on the voucher. Have a look at the following article and try a few different combinations, especially where 1 (one) I (capital i ) and l (small letter L) are concerned

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Code-not-valid

If you are still stuck, click Contact Us at the bottom of that page and choose the option to Use Live Chat who can check the code for you.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just had the same problem with my entertainment pass and the live chat customer support person kindly sorted it for me by providing a new code to copy+paste.  It does not help that the font used on the printed vouchers is ambiguous (O and zero look very similar, L is printed like I etc.), but I had tried various combinations.  So I would suggest you contact support if you cannot get your code to work.