cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Service wouldn't work but still charged.

I had let my brother use my account details to sign up to a free trial. After signing up the service wouldnt work on his laptop so I thought that the free trial didn't go through and I find today that I was charged £9.99 for this even though I was not able to use the service. I would like a refund.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

According to 'NOW TV's Terms & Conditions', if you do not officially cancel the individual NOW TV services you've subscribed to they will 'roll on' automatically prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring. 

After officially cancelling each one of your subscriptions (by accessing the 'My Passes' area of your 'My Account'), NOW TV will send confirmation by email.

This being the case, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the NOW TV subscriber to manage their NOW TV account (or accounts if you have them)!

Setting up a 'Payment PIN' code on your NOW TV account is advised. As it will be prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent! 

Cheers