cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Reached maximum device activity limit on your account! FIX?

Hi, I got a new apple TV today and i am trying to watch a movie but as the subject says im getting that error! After doing a few google searches I realised that Im only allowed to add a specific number of devices a month but in my situation I bought a ChromeCast and exchanged it for an apple TV so is there any chance I can register the apple tv? I've deleted two devices from my account and have two empty slots. Any help would be appreatiated thanks

54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have just got chrome but getting error on Apple TV
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have a quick read about this guide article about managing your devices.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices

It sounds like that you have reached your four device limit on your account and i would suggest jumping over to nowtv live chat by clicking on the link page below to see if they will free up a slot for you.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Managing-Devices

If you don't watch nowtv on your mobile casting device, then to avoid the Chromecast counting has a second device, then if you cast the nowtv app to your Chromecast before playing anything this will then only count has one device.

Should you play the nowtv stream initially on your mobile casting device then cast to the Chromecast this will count as two devices against your nowtv account. 

Or does the message says that you have reached the two simultaneous streams on your account ?

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I'll take a look into this for you and send you an email once I have.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve registered in one device only and got this message. Want to watch the GP now!!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All sorted. Logged in again