cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Max number used

Saying max number used. There are four on the account. Double checked and nothing has changed. Used it last night as bought a sky sports pass and watch a match. Came home from work today and it says max used. Even though nothing has changed on the list of devices and it still shows my xbox logging in at 7:07 last night as a device. 

Very confussed. Its an error of some sort but how do i fix it? 

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this very same problem with Xbox one where it says exceeded maxiumum devices but it is listed in current devices list. I tried deleting the App on xbox reinstalled but same problem> it seems an issue with NowTV but how do we speak to them?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. Have tried uninstalling the app but no joy. If a solution is found can someone please post, otherwise will have to spend the evening actually talking to my wife 🤣🤣🤣

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Don't know why your are seeing the device limit exceeded if you haven't added a new devices (unless there as been a new software update on the Xbox that is causing the nowtv system to think incorrectly that you are attempting to add a new extra device on your account).

If you haven't got any device swaps left this calendar month to delete the Xbox off your account list and then try adding the Xbox again by going to Devices on here.

Then jump over to live chat, explain to them what's happening and ask them to reset your devices on your account.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi schnapps thanks for the suggestion there are a few posts witht the same problem some say its a Xbox issue with copyright and HDM? I have deleted the xbox from my device list and it is saying I need to wait for next calendar month to install new device. I cant find Chat Support though unless it only operates certain times of day?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I don't think it's a HDMI issue more like the nowtv system is confused by possibly a new software update on the Xbox.

Live chat closes at Midnight and re opens at 8.00am.

Have you tried this link below for live chat ?

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for the tip and the Chat link I am having trouble connecting to Chat though but I will persevere:)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks again schnapps I have resolved this through the chat support after deleting the device from list they reset it and its workingfine now on xboxone:)