cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Passes

Hi , I’ve just cancelled my subscription as I didn’t realise I hadn’t already done so i’d Only cancelled one pass and so as it states from the date that you cancel you’re able to continue watching until a month of that date. I cancelled my pass yesterday and it won’t allow me to continue watching. My problem is that i’ve Paid my last payment and cancelled and now I’m not being allowed to watch anything without purchasing another pass which I will not being doing so i’d either like a refund or be allowed to continue watching until a month from my cancellation has passed(as it states). Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you cancel a monthly nowtv pass, then what usually happens is that you can watch the pass up to the next due payment date.

If you go to My Account > Bills and Payments on here what does it say with regards to recent payments made in October or November relating to the pass you cancelled ?

So for example if i cancelled a nowtv pass today the 4th of November and say my next due payment date was the 10th of November, then i would only have 6 days left to watch the pass that i cancelled and not a full month.

Anyway your best option might be contacting nowtv live chat, where they can look at your account on their computer system in more detail and they should be able to see the cancel date and what was the next due payment date of the cancelled pass to work out how many days left to watch on the cancelled pass and why you can not watch the remaining days left on your cancelled pass.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you cancel a monthly nowtv pass, then what usually happens is that you can watch the pass up to the next due payment date.

If you go to My Account > Bills and Payments on here what does it say with regards to recent payments made in October or November relating to the pass you cancelled ?

So for example if i cancelled a nowtv pass today the 4th of November and say my next due payment date was the 10th of November, then i would only have 6 days left to watch the pass that i cancelled and not a full month.

Anyway your best option might be contacting nowtv live chat, where they can look at your account on their computer system in more detail and they should be able to see the cancel date and what was the next due payment date of the cancelled pass to work out how many days left to watch on the cancelled pass and why you can not watch the remaining days left on your cancelled pass.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices