cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pass not Renewed

Won't lie at this moment in time I am totally fed up of Now Tv, I am sure it must be a lot of easier ways to contact them then all this hunting around and waiting!!! Live chat whats that ..... Don't work!! error page!!

If anyone can help as I am getting very frustrated now trying to sort this issues for a great deal of time. The payment has been taken from my bank account, but my Entertainment pass has not been renewed I have looked this up as seems to be only thing you can do. But known of the answers have helped. Fair to say I am not getting annoyed now as was quick enough to take the money but not even around to answer the problems. As you may have guess I would really appreciate some whom works for now tv to contact me regarding this ASAP!! Thank you
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Very sorry to hear that 😞

We have sent you an email and currently waiting for your reply.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I had the 2 week free trial for your entertainment pass ready for GoT Season 6 Launch yesterday... You have now taken the £6.99 payment without giving me access to the Entertainment Pass so I subsequently missed the GoT launch and left unable to view the Entertainment pass as well as being £6.99 down...

Please resolve this

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User what does you purchase history say, and what's visible in My passes? Because if you've been billed £6.99 you should be able to watch anything on the entertainment package.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
My payment history says nothing and in the passes section it just says 'buy' under the entertainment pass... Is there a direct email I can send screenshots to?
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Just to let you know, I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just letting you all know since this I still haven't had my entertainment pass sorted or really any help to resolve problem is just a joke..... ??????
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

We have responded to one of your other posts. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team