cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Management - Removing Devices

So I have 4 Devices listed and I have tried deleting some old ones to replace with new ones and the pop up appears at the top to say it was removed but they still show below and I cannot add a new device!

Annoying!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jayjay66,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble trying to remove and add devices.

An email will be sent to you shortly regarding this.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

414 REPLIES 414
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having a similar problem I've just bought a now TV box and wanted to add my TV to the list but already had four devices on the list so I removed one to add my TV and it said that I couldn't add it until the next month, but I thought that you could remove and add one device each month and this is the first time I've done it, so if anyone can help me with this problem that would be great .

Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I'm having trouble adding a new device I understand that you can remove and add 1 device per month so that's what I tried to do but it would not let me if anyone can help me I would appreciate it 

Thanks 

Stejon91 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post 

I have now emailed you directly about this.

Regards

Sue

NOW TV team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI Sue

Thanks for looking at my message but I don't seem to have received the email you have sent it to my gmail email address could you please check and send again 

Thanks 

Stejon91

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

The email included that the issue should be now sorted. 

Please try again and let us know if you still experience the same problem 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I have 4 now boxes in use in my home, I have bought a new TV to replace my old one if I connect now box to my new TV will I have to wait one month before I can use?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome

Device limits only appy to boxes, in this case, so you should be fine

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have removed a device from my devices and is in fact saying I have 2 devices free yet to use.

However when I try to stream from my laptop it is saying I am up to my device limit.

Please help as I am getting more and more frustrated.

I am having to also stream from my laptop as my now tv remote is broken, the down button on the remote has stopped working for no apparent reason. If you could also send a replacement remote that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Best thing to do is to have a word with Live Chat, explain what's happened and see if they would be able to reset your devices for you. To get there go to the following help page

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Device-limit-reached

and click the green Contact Us button near the bottom left of it (not the How to Contact Us link right at the bottom as that takes you somewhere else) then choose the Live Chat option on the following page.

As for your remote, if the box is still under warranty you can take it back to the place of purchase for a repair or exchange under warranty. Otherwise you can buy a replacement remote here

https://accessories.sky.com/catalogue/now-tv/all

Whilst you are sorting your remote out, if you have an Android or Apple phone/tablet you could download the official Roku app from the relevant App Store and use that to control your NOW TV box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User replacement remotes can be purchased here https://accessories.sky.com/catalogue/now-tv/all although if you have an iPhone or Android phone you can install the official Roku app to control your NOW TV box.

As for the device limit, you are only allowed to make one change a month, I'm assuming you've already done this in November. So although you have spare slots you can't use them until the 1st December. However jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation and they might be able to sort something out for you this time.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).