Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Chromecast Promotional Offer 3 Months Entertainment Pass £5

@Loosecanons

Somebody over on Hot Deals UK got some success where they contacted nowtv live chat and queried about the 3 month entertainment voucher deal for £5 where they explained that they had until the 31st of August to redeem the offer, but it had disappeared early from the Chromecast App.

Apparently live chat added the offer code to their nowtv account (i don't know how much persuading it took ?).

Here is a link for live chat or you can send them an email if you are interested.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-to-set-up-chromecast

Also, here is a screen shot of the Chromecast offer that may help in some way of redeeming the offer with nowtv.

Good Luck.

6a53712c13d55d6dde96d3158a246487.png

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Loosecanons
Mentor

Re: Chromecast Promotional Offer 3 Months Entertainment Pass £5

Thanks for the info.

I got through via Live chat (very helpful)  and it turns out the offer started on 8.05.17 and expired on 30.06.17 and you could redeem it until 31.08.17

I said that wasn't clear in the promotion. When I looked at the offer back in  May it implied the voucher would be activated immediately which I didn't want to do then.

Hopefully it will be made clearer next time

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.