cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Chromecast Promotional Offer 3 Months Entertainment Pass £5

Not sure if this has been posted already (Apologies if this is the case)?

Just hooked up my old Chromecast dongle and opened up the Chromecast App on my mobile casting device and found in the settings menu ( three small horizontal lines top left of screen under Offers) a new 3 months NowTV Entertainment pass offer for £5.

According to the offer (see link below for further details) it's available for new and existing customers and the pass code needs to be activated before the 31st of August 2017.

Could be worth checking your old/ existing Chromecast devices to see if the offer is there for you.

Here's more details about the Chromecast NowTV Promotional Offer.

https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/6008836?hl=en-GB

Might be useful to somebody looking to save a few quid who owns a Chromecast and is after a cheap entertainment pass for three months compared to the regular price of £6.99 month.

21 REPLIES 21
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Thought i would give this thread a bump.

Just to make Chromecast owners aware of the 3 month entertainment £5 promotion which is currently available for both new and existing nowtv customers which runs until the 31/08/17.

It would be a shame to miss out on this offer if you own a Chromecast device.

therealhakdaddy
Scholar

Funny Customer Services are telling me this offer doesn't exist and are refusing to honour it...
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@therealhakdaddy

A quick question are you based in the UK or Ireland ?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@therealhakdaddy wrote:
Funny Customer Services are telling me this offer doesn't exist and are refusing to honour it...

Hmmm @therealhakdaddy,

You did not actually mention the term "Chromecast" in your other topic. Which might have caused the misunderstanding...

therealhakdaddy
Scholar

UK and customer support blocked me from emailing them and contacting them on live chat. Lucky I screenshot the conversation. Been now tv since pretty much day 1, need this CS person that did this investigated.
therealhakdaddy
Scholar

Been with now tv sorry since day 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@therealhakdaddy

Last question, have you purchased a Google Home device or a Chromecast dongle ?

If it's a Chromecast dongle the nowtv offer should be there in the Chromecast App on your casting device under settings Google promotions.

If you purchased a Google Home device then according to the Google promotions on their website there is no nowtv entertainment offer.

Not familiar with the Google Home device, but i am not sure if it currently compatible with the nowtv service (couldn't find nowtv mentioned has a supported app on the Google Home device product website only Netflix, BBC IPlayer etc).

therealhakdaddy
Scholar

Google Home with a free ChromeCast, so irrespective whether I bought the ChromeCast or not. The offer is there in app, they are saying again that this offer doesn't exist when clearly it does. Terrible Customer Service refused to let me speak to a manager, got my name wrong. Asked to repeat what I was saying twice very frustrating, just want to get my offer validated.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@therealhakdaddy

I would send nowtv an email with a link attachment of the Google Promotional Offer from their website aking them why won't they honour this nowtv three month entertainment £5 offer.

The offer is on my Chromecast device and also clearly adverised on the Google Chromecast website under Promotional Offers.

Unfortunately, i can't apply the offer my end to my nowtv user account due to that my current existing entertainment pass doesn't expire until October (otherwise i could have double checked the offer my end to see if it works).