cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HELP ASAP!!! Promotional code with Fifa 17 issue

Hello,

I used a promotional code I had recieved from Game when I bought Fifa 17. I thought this was a good thing, so i signed up entered my bank details for a subscription for a 3 month entertainment pass which I would then be charged £9.99 a month for afterwards. This time hasn't passed yet, however I have just been charged £9.99 as stated for something I cannot use because it wouldn't load on my xbox one. Only to find out that my account doesn't have any passes at all when I used the laptop and to make matters worse I cannot canel the payment because of this. 

I also have another question as to why im being charged £9.99 a month when an entertainment pass is on £6.99??

Any help as to how I can prevent myself losing money to something I cannot use would be much appreciated,

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I also have another question as to why im being charged £9.99 a month when an entertainment pass is on £6.99??

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you're being charged £9.99 this would suggest that you actually have the 'Cinema' service, not the 'Entertainment' service, which 'rolls on' each month until it's cancelled.

That being said, given that you have an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), you will need to contact a NOW TV representative either via 'Email' or preferably via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your problem to them.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you're being charged £9.99 this would suggest that you actually have the 'Cinema' service, not the 'Entertainment' service, which 'rolls on' each month until it's cancelled.

That being said, given that you have an 'account' related issue (which is subject to the Data Protection Act), you will need to contact a NOW TV representative either via 'Email' or preferably via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your problem to them.

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers