cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot complete registration

Why can't I complete my new registration? The box is set up and seems to be working fine. The registration stalls when completing my banking details: the 10p has been taken twice but still get the " Getting warmer"  page. I have been told that technical services will be in touch....that was four days ago! 

34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This:

Screen Shot 2016-02-14 at 5.33.07 PM.png

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Sorry to hear this, I do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Can you please check with your bank to make sure they are not blocking any payments to NOW TV?

Can you please let us know how you get on? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear this @Anonymous User. 

We'll get this chased up for you and see what's going on. 

In the meantime can you please let us know what device you are using and what happens when you go through and click on a pass to purchase? 

Do you get asked to enter card details? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello Karl,
You asked about the device I am using; I have been trying to register via
laptop and have a black Now box. I have previously been advised that my
card details have been updated and that I ; should buy the aforementioned
Entertainment pass. I however don't want to buy a pass, just activate my
account ( and the 3 month free pass).

Regards,

##- Please tpe your reply above this line -##
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have the same problem also. Been trying to register for an account, but the online sign-up process keep failing (stopped) at the 'We need to authorise your card by taking a small payment of just £0.10 which we'll refund straight away. This is to make things extra secure for you.'. I have been in touch with the Now TV agent via live chat and e-mail for over a month now, but until today they can't help me sort this out yet. Even more frustrating when they keep asking you to go and complete the registration process using the same link (nowtv.com/promo/activate) over and over again. Keep going in circle..... Please help. Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same issue since January 2016. NowTV seems not too bothered to address this issue. Just a waste of time.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User

Can we ask you if you're connecting to the Internet via a private network, maybe for work or if you're in halls of residence or shared accommodation? or if you use any kind of VPN?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

I get the same error as everybody else

We need to authorise your card by taking a small payment of just £0.10 which we'll refund straight away. This is to make things extra secure for you.

What is the escilatation process for this , it seems like there is a serious problem with your coding , i first tired on Android Tablet , then Android Phone now on a laptop . the window opens and looks like there is an OK button missing or something similar  , SKY is a massive corporation surley this can be fixed . I used a credid card and can confirm funds are available

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that your having some trouble signing up for our service.

There are no issues with our signup journey and we have had a lot of customers joining us.

Would it be possible to use your PC or MAC, clear your browsers cookies and cache and then try again.

Also when entering your card details you are entering everything exactly as it appear on your statement.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I am also having this issue consistently. I have been trying the past few hours to enter in my card information and it has constantly taken me back to "you're getting warmer..." or "just a few clicks away!" I am incredibly disappointed, and I hope that this issue can be resolved. I would appreciate any help. 

Thanks.