cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot complete registration

Why can't I complete my new registration? The box is set up and seems to be working fine. The registration stalls when completing my banking details: the 10p has been taken twice but still get the " Getting warmer"  page. I have been told that technical services will be in touch....that was four days ago! 

34 REPLIES 34
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Please follow the advice @Anonymous User has given and please also be aware that if you are connecting to the Internet via a VPN, secure or private network or you're outside the UK this may cause problems and you would need a direct connection to your router.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am having the exact same issue! I am using a PC, I live in the UK, why can't I register?!?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In case it helps anyone else who is encountering this same error message...

I spent more than 30 minutes online with Chat Help to come to the conclusion that NowTV can only accept UK-issued credit cards. It's a pretty narrow-minded policy for a media company, but it's their policy. My card is US-issued with a UK-address, but it won't work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here with a New Zealand credit card.

Also Three doesn't want my mother either

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

My understanding is that NowTV only accept credit or debit cards issued in the UK where the cardholder must be registered to a UK address and be 18 years or older.