cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot complete registration

Why can't I complete my new registration? The box is set up and seems to be working fine. The registration stalls when completing my banking details: the 10p has been taken twice but still get the " Getting warmer"  page. I have been told that technical services will be in touch....that was four days ago! 

34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot complete registration!

Canot get past personal details. 

Feeling very frustrated all helplinks unhelpful .

Help!!!

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Sorry to heat about the issues you have encountered when trying to complete your account. 

So just to confirm, you have a NOW TV username and password, and you just need to complete your sign up. 

In order to do this can you please go to this link here, then click on Complete Account Set Up. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply and assistance, Karl. I have tried the link and still am stymied at the same stage. Any further tips?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear this is still ongoing.

Are you getting and error message and are you able to try a different payment card?

Apologies for all the problems.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me as well. I have the same problem during registration. After inserting my bank detail it stops and it says " YOU ARE GETTING WARMER..." and then 

"Help us to keep your card safe online

We need to authorise your card by taking a small payment of just £0.10 which we'll refund straight away. This is to make things extra secure for you."

I have tried to put my bank details several times...but nothing happen. What should i do? 

Carmelo

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for your post

I have emailed you directly regarding this

Regards

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

First of all, thank you for replaying me and sending me the link to complete the registration. Sadly i have just entered all my details again, but i run into the same problems. It doesn t work. I can t take the survey as I haven t even signed up with your service. 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that 😞

If you're using laptop/PC, please make sure you clear cookies and history. Once this is done, close the browser and try again. Go straight to Complete Account Setup.

You can also try to log in to your account via the browser, click on My Passes and start which ever subscription you wish.

Let us know what happens.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried again. It doesn t work. 😞