cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Billing problem

Hi, hope someone can help me out.

I’ve entered a code from a 6 month pass to give me 6 months of free entertainment from 27th April onwards.

But, when I’ve checked my last 2 credit card bills, I’ve seen 2 Now TV payments for £6.99.

When I log in to Now TV and look at my passes it says I’m on a £3.49 a month deal.

This is really, really weird???

Can someone help me out?

Thanks, Rob.

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Welcome to the Fourm, this does sound like another account could possibly be set up by either yourself mistakenly or a family member, as @SeeMoreDigital Said above. Check the statement and dates it came out and even possibly contact us via live chat or email so we can look into your account for you 

Thanks The Nowtv Team. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Nadine,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly!

Sorry I haven’t, I’ve had a super busy weekend.

I’ve attached a screenshot of my order history for you to have a look at.

It looks like on the same day that I entered the 6 month entertainment pass code it has auto-renewed itself for £6.99 a month.

And now it’s giving me a 50% discount and it’ll only take £3.49 off me for this month.

I’m the only person in my household who deals with stuff like this and I know that I didn’t enter a code for 6 month’s entertainment and activated an auto-renew month entertainment pass in the same day. Surely, your website wouldn’t allow that to happen. And it’s a bit of a coincidence.

If you could shed some light on this, that would be great.

Thanks again for all your help!

Rob