cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

bought 2nd box, no activate pass button

Ok, got 2 now tv boxes.  My first pass entertainment pass  is due to expire in October, so thought I would enter my 2nd pass. Can't see the activate pass button.. help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I am assuming you mean adding a new voucher code pass to your existing entertainment pass currently on your account?

If so what is the exact date when you current active entertainment pass under My Account > My Passes expires ?

The green apply voucher button next to your entertainment pass will only appear to enable you to add your next entertainment pass until the last 30 days of your current active pass expiring.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I am assuming you mean adding a new voucher code pass to your existing entertainment pass currently on your account?

If so what is the exact date when you current active entertainment pass under My Account > My Passes expires ?

The green apply voucher button next to your entertainment pass will only appear to enable you to add your next entertainment pass until the last 30 days of your current active pass expiring.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The 'Apply voucher pass' button usually appears/becomes accessible within the last month of your current passes expiry date.

What date does your current 'Entertainment' pass expire?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks both, my current voucher expires at the end of October. I will watch for the add new voucher button nearer the time.