cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancel and refund

I have/had a now tv account that i no longer use due to the faults i have been dealing with whilst trying to watch itv player (freezes every 2 minutes and takes ages to reset itself) films from the film pass not loading.
I have stooped using my account for 2/3 months now but still being charged for it, i have just cancelled my pass but would appreciate a refund of the £9.99 i have just been charged for this month. I would also like a refund of the previous 2/3 months i have been billed for as i didnt know how to close my account but i doubt that will happen so i will just settle for the bill of this month as i do not believe it is fair to be charged for something i cannot use also something i have now lost interest in
Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Pop onto live chat, explain what's happened and see if they can do something for you as a courtesy.

To get to live chat, go to the following help page and choose the live chat option.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-do-i-cancel-now-tv

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User itvplayer is free. Please tell me you have not been paying for the movies and not watching them.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.