cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
owdlad
Mentor

my broadband package has gone up nearly 50% without telling me

had and email stating my package was going up by £3.50 i thought ok no problem , then the internet kept going of when it thundered so i logged in to put a complaint in , a new router was sent out , while i was on i had a look at my bills ,and you was taking out £43 my package was £30 no emails nothing done on the quiet without letting me know , i f this is the way you treat your customers its ridiculous ,specially as the package without phone is still on sale for £24 onsite without phone why would you put mine up £19 just for the phone based on the site price  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
redchiz1
Champion 2

If you are having issues with your connection then get back onto them, you know the number now!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@owdlad 

Best to jump on the phone and complain. See link for number.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
owdlad
Mentor

sorted they put it down by 10 pounds

owdlad
Mentor

got new router then went off for an hr or more disconnected three times in a week lol but £10 cheaper i suppose 

redchiz1
Champion 2

If you are having issues with your connection then get back onto them, you know the number now!

owdlad
Mentor

since i signed up for anther twelve months internet is more off than on 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@owdlad 

If the connection is not what your paying for your well within your right to leave.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Pdg66
Mentor

Mine has increased by £3.50 this month and I have NOT had any prior notification of this increase! 

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Pdg66 

Check your emails, it should have arrived May/June, the sender perhaps confusingly is shown as Sky. 

Pdg66
Mentor

Nothing at all in emails