cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Wrong cherges

I have moved home and took the broadband with me, I have been charged twice this month and the offer was changed even if I requested several times if I would pay the same. Anyone had any similar experience?

TOM91 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Bill increase

Hello.I received an email a few months ago, stating my bill would be left at roughly £22 and I could either leave the contract as it is, or choose another one at the same price. I decided to leave this (there was no mention of an increase in price, b...

Jessb30 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Over charged

So I pay £18 per month for my now broadband and phone line. I do not actually have a landline phone so no extra chargers ever. My contract end next month and I received email telling me to cancel or set a new contract or stick to what I have. But for...

Amy3 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ur website is third world

Your website is third world. Worse. The payment feature never works! The only website on the internet in 2023 which is still so basic.Add the Apple Pay button! Or allow me to pay broadband from ur third world app! Nope neither. torture - I’m so glad ...

Leblon by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Just Signed Up

Hi,Four days ago I signed up online for Super Fibre broadband at £25 per month.  I did first speak to an adviser about the 4th July 2023 price increase shown on the plans webpage and he assured me that this would not apply to any new member signing u...

Pal by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks