cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
craftyk
Advocate

email address change

I need to change the email address on my account as the one currently on there was hacked and I have no access to it. I can't do it on NOW TVs website as it wants to send a confirmation link to my original email address (no access), and Live Chat just will not load no matter what I do.
Can anyone suggest what else I can do please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@craftyk 

You do need to do this on Live Chat. Try a different browser, as Now can get hung up on the one you normally use.

What browser are you currently using? Firefox is widely available as an alternative, Chrome, Edge on PCs, Safari on Macs and other Apple devices…

Or maybe even the same browser on a different device, which won’t have the same cache contents.

if you are technically minded, you can maybe flush the cache on your current browser, or load it in Safe Mode; but using a different one is usually easier.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@craftyk 

You do need to do this on Live Chat. Try a different browser, as Now can get hung up on the one you normally use.

What browser are you currently using? Firefox is widely available as an alternative, Chrome, Edge on PCs, Safari on Macs and other Apple devices…

Or maybe even the same browser on a different device, which won’t have the same cache contents.

if you are technically minded, you can maybe flush the cache on your current browser, or load it in Safe Mode; but using a different one is usually easier.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
craftyk
Advocate

@RoyBThank you, that worked 🙂